Friday, November 28, 2008

Snowflake Transparency Card

1. Stamp your image on transparency using Archival Black or Black Staz On.
2. Next mix a couple of drops of re-inker with Create-A-Shade Pearl Paint. I used Close To My Heart, Crystal Blue. And then paint on the center of your card. I used a dauber to do this.

3. Next line up your transparency stamped image, to make sure the paint is covering enough of the paper so that it extends a little bit outside your stamped image. Then remove the transparency.


4. Now you can stamp your sentiment using the same color ink as what you used to mix with you paint color.



5. Take the transparency and line up over your card and punch 2 holes and then secure with ribbon. I then added some Sparkles to the transparency and wha la. This card is much prettier in person and has lots of sparkle.
This card was inspired by my friend, Sara Curl. She showed me a card she made using a Christmas Tree stamp set. It was so darling I had to try and make my own version, using Close To My Heart products. Thank you, Sara for sharing your creativeness!!!